Monday, February 25, 2008

I am a Zombie

I am pretty much a zombie now. I don't know what the problem is but I cannot sleep at night. I might have slept a total of 6 hours over the past 2 nights and I think I might go insane. I try to go to sleep and all I do is lie there in the dark. When I finally fall asleep I pretty much toss and turn all night. The past 2 nights I have fallen asleep about midnight, slept on and off and then I am wide awake at 4:30am. This wouldn't be a problem if I could just get up and go to work but unfortunately, I don't go to work until 11am and leave work at 8pm. This makes for a long day. I am not one to take any type of sleeping pills so I guess I am just going to suffer through it.

Part of the problem might be the coffee here. The coffee is like rocket fuel with a boost of nitro.

2 comments:

Donn Felker said...

I spoke to Gaurav today at work and he said that since you went to sleep on the plane and then slept once you got there, it might take 1-2 more days to "get normal". He says just power through the rough two days and then you'll be good. :) Good luck man. I'm enjoying reading this.

Unknown said...

Have you tried meditating or praying? I know that praying sounds stupid. But, it's a lot like meditating. You focus on one thing or try to focus on clearing your brain. That might help, bro.