Sunday, March 2, 2008

Missing home

Today, Sunday, I really started to miss home. I had a good time watching the cricket match, India won by the way and they need one more win to win the Cup and under 19 Indian cricket team beat South Africa for the Cup, but after that I really started to miss home.

What I really miss is my wife, my cats, and being at home with them. I miss spending time with them and I miss American TV. I don't mind watching TV here but there is not a lot of programming on that I like so it gets old quick. I also miss my car and the freedom of being able to go wherever I want whenever I want to go. I also miss my friends, my Sister and nephews, my co-workers and US traffic.

Oh well, I am just complaining and I will get over it. Anyway, I come home on Saturday so I just need to get over it. I was just feeling this way because I was off. Once I am back to work on Monday all will be fine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww........ We miss you too.