Friday, March 7, 2008

Last Day





Well, today is my last day here in Bangalore and I must say that I had a great time. I was very lucky to have a great driver and meet some great friends at work. The hotel staff was also great and they made my stay enjoyable even though the hotel is little too posh for me.

Last night the guys bought me a Sherwani and I promised them I would wear so they could get a picture of me. I have posted the picture for all of you to see. The guys said was a styling but you can decide. It was pretty comfortable and I thought I looked good in it. I really appreciated the gift even though I got a little embarrassed. Anyone who knows me knows that is just how I am.

Anyway, I will truly miss the guys that I work with here and Lawrence the driver. Goverdahn, Sushant, Sandesh, and Nagadrena were nothing but great to me and they made sure I enjoyed my stay. Those guys will always be friends of mine and I plan on staying in touch with them for a long time. Maybe one day we can get them to the US so I can repay the favor and make them feel at home. Anyway, here are some more pics. See everyone on Saturday night!


Right Pic: Sushant and I (he is in a meeting)!


Bottom Pic: Left to right is Nagendra, Sandesh, me and Goverdahn.

1 comment: